What is 2 Factor Authentication via Missed Call
An Authentication factor which uses Missed/Dropped Call initiated from user's registered phone. Dropped/Missed Call is a call which gets disconnected by dedicated phone number before getting answered. You can Authenticate users using Dropped/Missed Call service.
Advantages of 2 Factor Authentication via Missed Call
- Password-less Authentication.
- Low operational cost.
- Cheaper than OTP SMS Authentication.
- Cheaper than OTP Voice Authentication.
- Simple and secure HTTPS API based integration with your applications.
Most Commonly Used
- Sign up Verification.
- Leads Generation.
- Transaction Authorization.
- Member Account Verification.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) shipments.
You need to avail dedicated missed call number.
Integrate our 2 Factor Authentication API.
API Work Flow
Our API handles all the authentication infrastructure. We have written a detailed documentation on 2 Factor Authentication via Missed Call which you can forward to your development team.
- Step 1: Hit our API with details such as callback and other parameters.
- Step 2: Upon Success response, flash the missed call number to be dialed to your user.
- Step 3: User dials the missed call number.
- Step 4: Operator sends us the call details.
- Step 5: We forward that detail to your callback URL.
- Step 6: Upon capturing the final response with Success, your user is authenticated.
- Step 7: Take your authenticated user for further transactions.
Note: Callback parameter is mandatory, the response will be forwarded to this URL whether customer dialed the missed call number or not.