The data available includes financial accounts, the date of incorporation and the dates when the next accounts are due to be filed. Also available are details of the Directors when they were appointed and when their service ended.
This free data is useful as it can be used to cross reference against prospective employees and directors and also to understand the financial standing of prospective customers and suppliers alike.
As this business data is all provided free of charge, it makes sense to regularly use the service to review and monitor existing customers on a regular basis. Checking up in this way helps to avoid potential issues in the future and the benefits are as follows:-
- Avoid Potential bad debts
- Verify addresses and directors information
- Check for financial issues
- Avoid dealing with companies with a track record of insolvency
- Ensure customers have the financial strength to meet their obligations.