SMPP Software
 
How to Keep your Friends Close  your Passwords Closer
SMPP Software ProviderThe results of the LastPass Sharing Survey are in, and it’s official: We’re all sharing passwords, and we aren’t doing it very safely. In fact, 95% of people share up to 6 passwords with others, including financial, business, social media, and entertainment passwords, despite the majority of people acknowledging that it’s risky to share passwords. Most shockingly, only 19% of respondents say they don’t share passwords that would jeopardize their identity or financial information, leaving 81% of people who would share those passwords. If the reality is that we need to share passwords, then how are we to share them safely with others and keep our passwords secure? We surveyed over 1,000 US consumers to understand the full extent of how people share passwords and what it means for our online security.
How do you rate this Infographic?
Average Rating: 0.00/5 stars - based on 0 review.
Embed this Infographic (Large Image)

We would be glad to get your feedback. Take a moment to comment and tell us what you think.

Other Infographics from Sagar

Recommended Infographics for you in Internet Infographics

By on in Internet Infographics
  • JoinedJune 10, 2016
  • Country India
Did you work on this infographics? Claim Credit!
OBAAS Ad

The Site

AddInfographic.com - An Infographics Directory.

A premium infographics directory showcasing better graphical presentations from various authors. Feel free to browse from various categories.

What is an Infographic?

Information graphics or infographics are graphic (realistic) visual representations of data, information or knowledge intended to present information clearly and quickly. They can enhance discernment by using illustrations to upgrade the human visual framework's capacity to see examples and patterns. Infographics have advanced as of late to be for mass correspondence, and in this manner are composed with less suppositions about the perusers information base than different sorts of perceptions.

Subscribe

Sending...