SMPP Software
 
Keeps us Safe Online
SMPP Software ProviderLike a glacier in the sea, only a fraction of the World Wide Web is visible by search engines. Google has indexed trillions of pages on the web, but the monolithic search engine really only scrapes the surface. Though they’re constantly crawling the web and adding new pages, search engines can only access about 1% of the entire World Wide Web. The other 99% is called the Deep Web. But the Deep Web isn’t as nefarious as it sounds. Yes, it does include secretive and sometimes illegal sites that can only be accessed on the TOR network. But the majority of Deep Web pages are much more mundane. Many pages on the Deep Web aren’t indexed because search engine crawlers don’t use websites the same way people do. For example, dynamic web pages created on-the-fly for users don’t show up in Google. If you use your favorite online store’s search engine, the website creates a unique, original page in order to show you your search results. That page created just for you is part of the Deep Web.
How do you rate this Infographic?
Average Rating: 0.00/5 stars - based on 0 review.
Embed this Infographic (Large Image)

We would be glad to get your feedback. Take a moment to comment and tell us what you think.

Other Infographics from Samir

Recommended Infographics for you in Internet Infographics

By on in Internet Infographics
  • JoinedApril 12, 2016
  • Country India
Did you work on this infographics? Claim Credit!
OBAAS Ad

The Site

AddInfographic.com - An Infographics Directory.

A premium infographics directory showcasing better graphical presentations from various authors. Feel free to browse from various categories.

What is an Infographic?

Information graphics or infographics are graphic (realistic) visual representations of data, information or knowledge intended to present information clearly and quickly. They can enhance discernment by using illustrations to upgrade the human visual framework's capacity to see examples and patterns. Infographics have advanced as of late to be for mass correspondence, and in this manner are composed with less suppositions about the perusers information base than different sorts of perceptions.

Subscribe

Sending...